Position of a Research Assistant
The Institute of Computer Science at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen is looking to fill the position of a Research Assistant
with a limited contract of two years. The salary level is 13 TV-L. The position offers the opportunity to pursue a doctoral degree.
- Work on the research project PROSEC (www.prosec-project.org)
- Development of proactive techniques for detecting and blocking attacks against communication services and devices
- Implementation, application and evaluation of the developed security techniques
- Diploma or Master degree in Computer Science
- Profound knowledge in the area of applied computer security
- Good knowledge in the areas of data analysis and machine learning
- Possible research and teaching experience
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Konrad Rieck
The University of Göttingen is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply. Disabled persons with equivalent aptitude will be favored.
Please send your application with the usual documents until February 15th, 2012
to: Georg-August-Universität, Institut für Informatik, Goldschmidtstr. 7, 37077 Göttingen, Email: email@example.com
We request that you send us copies of your application documents, as no returns will be made. We will destroy the documents after a holding period of five months. Application documents will only be returned, if you provide a self-addressed adequately stamped envelope.