Registration and Submission of abstracts
DAGStat2016 Conference in Göttingen (including Tutorials, Social program)
To participate at the conference you can submit an abstract and register for participation using the link displayed below. It is possible to submit an abstract first and register later for participation. Please note that due to the Cebit fair in Hannover it is recommended to book accommodation early enough.
The abstract should contain at most 250 words. Please use only plain ASCII formatting and avoid any special characters. LaTeX formulae can be included in the abstract but should be carefully checked before submission of the abstract. No definitions or specialised LaTeX packages can be included.
|Conf (early, until January 30)||120||160||50|
DAGStat conferences are international conferences. Conference languages are English and German. We welcome oral contributions in both English and German. Participants who choose to speak in German are encouraged to prepare their slides in English. We also encourage that posters are prepared in English. As a rule, oral presentations are expected to be delivered in the language of their abstracts.
Please note the extended submission deadline for poster presentations
For abstract submission you have to:
- register as user and confirm your email address
- submit an abstract to one of the topics (please note the early registration deadline for the young statistician section)
For participant registration you have to:
- register as user and confirm your email address, if it has not already been done for submission
- consider additional events like tutorials and social program
- register as participant and pay the conference fee within 7 days (early registration fee ends January 30)
The abstract submission for oral presentations is closed.
The abstract submission deadline for posters is January 15, 2016.
The submission for the Young Statisticians session is closed.
Lehrertag (Registrierung ab Dezember 2015)
- Registrierung als Benutzer mit Email Bestätigung
- Registrierung als Teilnehmer und Bezahlung innerhalb von 7 Tagen
LIS workshop (in Leipzig)
The Workshop on Classification and Subject Indexing in Library and Information Science (LIS'2016) is held in conjunction with the Fourth Joint Statistical Meeting of the Deutsche
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik (DAGSTAT) and the Sixth Library Congress
Leipzig on 14. March 2016 at the Congress Center of Leipzig (Link to more information). The workshop will take place in Leipzig.