RTG Rules ('Einrichtungsordnung') [download]

Information on business trips:
All travel-related forms and more travel-related information you find in the university's employee portal, which you can enter with your gwdg-account login. Particularly important are:
(1) Travel authorization request ('Dienstreise - Antrag auf Genehmigung'): to be filled in before travelling. Please note that in case of trips abroad or trips of more than 7 days, the dean of your faculty needs to sign on the second page!
(2) Reimbursement of travel expenses ('Reisekosten Abrechnung').

Information on employment of research assistants ('Studentische Hilfskräfte'):
In case you would like to hire a student (research assistant) to work for your project, inform the coordination office (Dörte Dede, Tel.: 21100, ddede@uni-goettingen.de). Provide name and contact details of your candidate, the desired duration and monthly working hours (maximum: 40 hours per month) of the contract. The coordination office gets in touch with your potential assistant to comply with formalities and to forward the necessary documents to personnel department. Please note that the processing of a contract might take 3-4 weeks.