At the moment there are no vacant Postdoc or PhD positions in the CRC 1073.
Jobs in the CRC
The CRC offers three types of paid jobs:
- Undergraduate research assistant positions for students (Chemistry, Material Science, Physics) in the Master course or (advanced) Bachelor course.
- Qualification fellowships for students from non-German universities.
- PhD positions for students with a master degree.
We strongly encourage excellent female students and scientists to apply for positions within the CRC.
1. Undergraduate research assistant
Goal: To allow young students to participate in cutting-edge research of the CRC.
The undergraduate research assistants will work on self-contained aspects of the individual scientific projects, directly supervised by the associated doctoral student or postdoc.
The duration of the employment is limited to up to 6 months. The weekly working hours should not exceed 10 h.
2. Qualification fellowships
Goal: Qualification for the CRC PhD program.
The qualification fellowships are intended for
- highly qualified foreign students with an excellent bachelor degree or with another degree that is not equivalent to a German master degree.
- applicants holding a degree from a university of applied sciences.
The duration of the qualification phase is from 6 to maximum 12 months. The payment is leant on the common payment of PhD positions in the CRC.
3. PhD positions
Goal: A well-balanced, structured doctoral education in the field of energy science.
The criteria for the selection of candidates are:
- performance during the master studies and grade of the master degree.
- sufficient knowledge in subjects relevant to the prospective PhD project.
- sufficient practical research training experience in cases where the prospective PhD project involves experimental work.
- other science-related activities (such as work experience or teaching experience).
There is only a limited number of such positions in the CRC. Vacant positions are listed in the right column.
The payment is according to the pay grade 13 TV-L.
How to apply for a job
The application procedure is always the same:
- Choose a CRC project you are interested in.
- Contact the Principle Investigators (PI) of the project concerning free positions, possible topic and contents.
- The PI will contact the CRC concerning the employment. The final decision will be made by the CRC management board.
- After the approval of the management board, you can contact the CRC office concerning the required paper work (forms, documents?).