Summer Term 2019
- April 16: START-UP MEETING
- April 23: Andreas Blümel (Göttingen) — C-Hiding
- April 30: Alexandre Cremers (LLC Amsterdam)
- May 7: Marten Stelling (Göttingen) — Why Zeijlstra is wrong
- May 14: [tba]
- May 21: Nina Haslinger (Göttingen)
- May 28: Athulya Aravind (MIT)
- June 4: John Coates (Göttingen)
- June 11: Patrick D. Elliott (Leibniz-ZAS Berlin) — Two souls of disjunction: Deriving presupposition projection from exhaustification | Yimei Xiang (Rutgers)
- June 18: Rob Pasternak (Leibniz-ZAS Berlin)
- June 25: Sandhya Sundaresan (Leipzig)
- July 2: [tba]
- July 9: Magdalena Roszkowski (Vienna)
- July 16: Seid Tvica (Göttingen)
Unless announced otherwise, the Oberseminar takes place on Tuesdays, 4–6 (ct), in Seminar für Englische Philologie (SEP), Room 0.247 (Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3).
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
Unless announced otherwise, the Colloquium in Slavic Linguistics takes place on Wednesdays, 6–8 (ct), in Seminar für Slavische Philologie Philologie (SSP), Room 2.117 (Humboldtallee 19/21). The current program and further information can be accessed via the Colloquium in Slavic Linguistics website.