Re-registration via direct debit: How does it work?
- Step 1: Access the menu of the self-service functions via eCampus.
- Step 2: if not yet done: Create a mandate by specifying your own account details using the function "Mandate administration" ("Mandatsverwaltung") (Important: Don't use a third person's account or a savings account).
- Step 3: Select the function "Payment & Re-registration" ("Rückmelden"). The amount will be computed automatically.
- Step 4: Confirm your authorization to complete the direct debit.
- Step 5: You are re-enrolled for the next semester now. The certificates and prints of re-registration are available immediately.
Please note: In order to delete the registered account data please send us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as the data has been deleted, you will be able to create a new direct debit mandate yourself, including new bank account details.
Please include the following personal data in your email requesting deletion: Full name, Date of birth, Place of birth, Matriculation number, The name of your health insurance company
Please notice that you have granted a one-time direct debit authorisation. Therefore you have to repeat all the steps for each re-registration. Exception: You only need to create a mandate once (Step 2).