Application for the Erasmus+ programme
The application period for placement and grant in the Erasmus+ Programme Biology for the academic year of 2020/2021 opens the 1 - 31 January 2020. Now, as the application period is closed, no further applications can be submitted. The procedure to apply for places that are still available, will be announced here soon.
Please read up on Partner universities of the Faculty of Biology before you apply.
The procedure and the exact criteria for the allocation of places can be found in the university-wide announcement text. There, you will also find information about language requirements and other required certificates. Students from non-related subjects can participate in the biology programme, if they enrol in biology modules for at least 50% of all taken modules at the partner university.
The application takes place via the Online-Portal „MoveON“. Please select the correct application form (Erasmus+ application 2020/21). You can insert up to three desired universities (if you name more, only the three universities named first will be evaluated) and should have informed yourself beforehand about the course programme of each of the respective universities. The order of the incoming applications does not matter (as long as it is within the application period).
The following documents should be uploaded after filling in the form to complete the application:
- One letter of motivation (in which you explain your reasoning/motivation for each of the universities you prefer; in English or German; name Dr. Schürer as programme coordinator)
- Transcript of records (from FlexNow, please include courses that are not completed yet, "ranking" is not mandatory)
- Current certificate of matriculation
- Graduation certificates (high school or bachelor’s certificate)
- If applicable, the necessary language certificates for each desired university (in case it is not evident from your transcript of records)
After the submission, it is no longer possible to modify your application. Please save the generated document for your records. If you realise that you have forgotten some documents, you will need to complete the entire application again.
You will receive further information via e-mail as soon as we process your application. Positive or negative answers to your application will be sent out per e-mail not later than the 20 February.