What to do when accepted?
Once accepted for doctoral studies, you have to apply for your enrolment at the University of Göttingen.
Those who are accepted to one of the structured doctoral programmes, should get in touch with the respective graduate school.
- Georg-August University School of Science (GAUSS)
- Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences, Biophysics, and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB)
- Graduate School of Humanities Göttingen (GSGG)
- Göttingen Graduate School of Social Sciences(GGG)
- Graduate School in Forest and Agricultural Sciences (GFA)
Get yourself acquainted with the service offer of the University, designed especially for doctorate students: