Guidelines for Contributors
- Camera-ready manuscripts or pdf in high quality are accepted. The required languages are German, English and French. To maintain printing standards, we can accept originals only; please do not send us xerocopies.
- If using A4-size paper, please allow 3 cms for the upper margin and 2.5 cms for all other margins. If using US Letter or other formats, please use a page spread of 24x16 cms. We shall have your contributions professionally reduced by about 1/3; it is not necessary for you to send us a reduced printout.
- Please do not use a character size of more than 12 point for the main text and 10 point for the footnotes. Please do not use a line spacing of more than 15 point for the main text and more than 12 point for the footnotes.
- Please do not insert improvements or additions by hand.
- Please do not add page numbers to your manuscripts. Use a soft pencil to number the pages, preferably on the reverse.
- Please do not bend your contribution and protect it from possible damage during transportation.
- We do not confirm receipt of your manuscript, but we try to evaluate your contribution and to confirm its acceptance for publication as quickly as possible. This procedure will take about a month.
- On request contributors will receive a pdf-file as a reprint.