Regulars' table for female mathematicians and computer scientists
Once a month all female students and employees of mathematics and computer science and all who feel an affinity for them, are cordially invited to a get together.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Our next get together will be a lunch at 12.30hrs. Location is a 'private guest lunch area' behind the main mensa Zentralmensa - guest lunch room. You will need to pass through the guest area west of the Zentralmensa and next to the kids playarea you will find a sign. The guest lunch room is located near the kids playarea. Please get your food first and come there.
Dates for 2019
- Thursday, the 31st of January 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday, the 21st of February 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday, the 21st of March 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
- Tuesday, the 23rd of April 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
- Tuesday, the 28th of May 2019 at 12.30hrs
- Tuesday, the 25th of June 2019 at 12.30hrs
- Tuesday, the 30th of July 2019 at 12.30hrs
- August: summer break
- Tuesday, the 24th of September 2019 at 12.30hrs
If you would like to be informed about the meetings and be added to our mailing-list please register here
Our goal is to support female networking and exchange of experiences particularly in degree courses having a low amount of female students. in our previous meetings we discussed topics like what's the Master like?, what career opportunities are there, e.g. for the doctorate, research topics, experiences as a female foreign student in Göttingen, compatibility of family and studying / working, sexism, etc.
No matter what your topics are, everything can be addressed or you can simply participate to talk about something other than study or work.