- DATE OF BIRTH
- PhD candidate in the DFG Research Group FOR 2432 "Social-ecological systems in the Indian rural-urban interface: functions, scales, and dynamics of transition"
Project C05 "Patterns and determinants of nutrition and food insecurity"
- 2013 - 2016 M.Sc. Sustainable International Agriculture (International Agribusiness and Rural Development Economics), University of Göttingen
Thesis: The impact of index funds on grain futures markets revisited
- 2010 - 2013 B.Sc. Biodiversity and Ecology, University of Göttingen
Thesis: Palynological analysis of a Pompeiian excavation site in Scafati, Italy, to reconstruct vegetation during Roman times
- Fall Semester 2015 Student assistant, Chair of Econometrics, University of Göttingen
Tutor for "Econometrics I"
- May 2015 - July 2015 Internship, Laboratoire Montpelliérain d?Economie Théorique et Appliquée (LAMETA), research group of the National Institute of Agricultural Research (INRA), Montpellier, France
- June 2012 - Dec 2012 Student assistant, Botanical Institute, Department of Palynology and Climate Dynamics, University of Göttingen
- German (native), English (fluent), French (intermediate)