Please choose which of the following master's degree programmes you wish to apply for:
- Master's programme in Finance, Accounting, and Taxes
- Master's programme in Marketing and Channel Management
- Master's programme in Management
- Master's programme in Taxation
- Master's programme in International Economics
- Master's programme in Development Economics (English-language programme)
- Master's programme in Development Economics (EPOS scholarship)
- Master's programme in Business Information Systems
- Master's programme in Business and Human Resource Education
- Master's programme in History of Global Markets (English)
In the following you can apply online for the Master's degree programmes of the Faculty of Economic Sciences. Please note that only the Master's programme in Development Economics is an English-language programme. The other programmes are taught mainly in German or both in German and English. They all require a certain level of knowledge of the German language. Accordingly, the application forms of the German-language programmes are also in German. You will find detailed information about the requirements and application documents on the websites of the particular degree programmes (see right).
The online application form must be filled in, then printed out and signed. It must then be sent together with the required application documents by mail to the following address:
Service-Center für Studierende
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3
We can only consider your application, if both the online application form and the printed and signed version of the form and the required application documents have been sent to us until November 15, 2017. Applications that are incomplete, late or not in due form will be excluded from further procedures.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!