Summer Term 2018
- Oberseminar English Linguistics (Syntax–Semantics)
Unless announced otherwise, the Oberseminar takes place on Tuesdays, 4-6 (ct), in room 0.247 of the SEP (Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3).
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 10: NO SESSION
- April 17: Theresa Biberauer (Cambridge / Stellenbosch) – "Marked negation: Core insights from the periphery"
(joint session with the Department of General Linguistics; SPECIAL VENUE: SPW 0.108)
- April 24: Paul Marty (Leibniz-ZAS Berlin) — From Maximize to Exhaustify Presupposition!
- May 1: NO SESSION (public holiday)
- May 8: Marie-Christine Meyer (Leibniz-ZAS Berlin)
- May 15: Gurmeet Kaur (Göttingen)
- May 22: Louise Raynaud (Göttingen)
- May 29: Marlijn Meijer (Uni Köln)
- June 5: Nadine Bade (Uni Tübingen)
- June 12: [tba]
- June 19: [tba]
- June 26: Cora Pots (KU Leuven/CRISSP)
- July 3: Kata Balogh (Düsseldorf)
- July 10: Carlos Muñoz Pérez (Buenos Aires / CONICET / Newcastle)