MSc Crop Protection
Admission and Selection Procedure
The admission or selection procedure involves several steps:
1. Selection of applications with regard to their completeness and to certified copies and transcripts
2. Acknowledgement of foreign degrees by the commission for the acknowledgement of foreign degrees
3. If applications exceed the number of university places for the program a selection procedure is performed. The applications are ranked by the points achieved for the bachelor grade and special qualifications. 70 % of the places are assigned according to this ranking list to the best applicants. The remaining 30% of the places are assigned following the applicants from the list, who should pass an interview for which they can achieve a maximum of 10 points.