Richard Haarburger is a member of the Research Training Group “Globalization and Development” in Göttingen and is associated to the Research Centre “Poverty, Equity and Growth in Developing Countries” under supervision of Prof. Tatyana Krivobokova.
He holds a Master degree from the Georg-August-University Göttingen in International Economics. In the course of his studies he visited the University of Warsaw and gained work experience at the Research Department of the NORD/LB. His research interests comprise Economic Growth Modelling, Applied Econometrics, Economic Forecasting, Development Economics, Inequality and Financial Development.
- BA Economics (Georg-August-University Göttingen)
- MA International Economics (Georg-August-University Göttingen)
- Economic Growth Modelling
- Economic Forecasting
- Applied Econometrics
- Financial Development
Previous Work ExperienceInternship at the NORD/LB in Economic Research
- Italian (intermediate level)
- Russian (intermediate level)