Tobias Korn is a member of the Research Training Group “Globalization and Development” in Hannover and is associated to the chair of Macroeconomics at Hannover University under supervision of Prof. Martin Gassebner.
He holds a Master degree from Heidelberg University in Economics. His research interests comprise Economics of Conflict, Institutional Economics and Geospatial Economics.
- BSc Heidelberg University
- MA Heidelberg University
- Development Economics
- Political Economy
- Economics of Conflict
- Institutional Economics
Current work / Ongoing Projects / Projects
- Campos, Nauro, Martin Gassebner & Tobias Korn: Military Composition and Civil Wars
Previous Work Experience
- Tutor in Microeconomics, Heidelberg University
- Business- and Economics Journalist, Intern at wortwert Cologne
- R, RStudio
- EPCS: European Public Choice Society, 2018 Meeting, April 11-14, 2018 in Rome, Italy
- Italian (intermediate level)