Henry Stemmler is a member of the Research Training Group “Globalization and Development” in Göttingen and is associated to the Chair of Macroeconomics and Development under supervision of Prof. Holger Strulik.
He holds a Master degree from the University of Copenhagen in Economics and a Bachelor degree from the University of Tübingen in International Economics. In the course of his studies he visited the Tongji University in Shanghai and the Stockholm University. He has gained work experience at the KfW Development Bank, the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy as well as at the Institute for Applied Economic Research (IAW). His research interests comprise Development Economics, Policy and Impact Evaluation, Technological Change and Inequality.
- BSc International Economics (Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen)
- MSc Economics (University of Copenhagen)
- Development Economics
- Policy and Impact Evaluation
- Technological Change
Previous Work Experience
- KfW Development Bank
- the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Applied Economic Research (IAW)
- French (intermediate level)
- Chinese (intermediate level)
- Spanish (intermediate level)