Dissertation Title: Al-Qadīmān: An Analytical Study of Two Shī'ī Legal Thinkers.
(Supervised by Prof. Dr. Sebastian Günther)
Thesis Title: The Lawfulness of Working for the Unjust Ruler. A Study in Early Imāmī Thought and Literature.
(Supervised by Dr. Maher Jarrar) Department of Arabic and Near Eastern Languages, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
Leiden Institute of Area Studies (LIAS), Leiden University, Netherlands.
Department of Arabic and Near Eastern Languages, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
Al Muṣṭafā High School, Beirut, Lebanon.
Fields of interest
Translations to Arabic
Awards and Scholarships
- Part-time Arabic Editor
- Part-time Instructor of Arabic
- Visiting Instructor of Arabic Language
- Editing the Arabic transliteration in History of the Qur’ān, an English translation of Nöldeke's Geschichte des Qorāns published in 2013 by E. J. Brill as: The History of the Qur’ān, ISBN: 978-9004212343.
- Instructor of Arabic Language.
- Assistant Editor of Al-Maḥajja refereed journal (ISSN: 2224-1094) issued by the Sapiential Knowledge Institute, Beirut.
- Proofreader of the Arabic version of the United Nations Annual Human Development Report 2011.
- Assistant for editing manuscript, indexing & proofreading