To be considered for admission, you have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Professional degree (BSc or equivalent) in forestry or a related field (e.g. Agriculture, Geography) with very good to good results approved by an institute of higher learning or a similar qualification.
- Good English skills (e.g. TOEFL: 215 points computer-based / 80 points internet-based or IELTS min. 6 points).
- We welcome applicants with professional experience.
To apply, please use the online application form (link in the right column).
The following documents must be provided additionally as certified and translated paper copies:
- Curriculum vitae
- Photo (passport size)
- Certified copies of qualifications (BSc/MSc certificate), including detailed results of the final exam (transcript)
- Certificate of proficiency of English (TOEFL, IELTS or similar)
The Institution TOEFL Code of the University of Göttingen is '4468', the department code for the Faculty of Forest Sciences is '40'.