Current Field of Research
Food Standards and International Trade Flows
[Chair of Agricultural Market Analysis, Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Brümmer, Global Food Subproject: A3]
- Grassnick, N.; Brümmer, B.: Rainforest Alliance certification and its global trade effects in the cocoa sector (work in progress)
- Flachsbarth, I.; Grassnick, N.; Masood, A.; Brümmer, B.: The Uneven Spread of Private Food Quality Standards over Time and Space (work in progress)
- Development Economics
- International agricultural trade flows
- Food Security
- 10/2013-10/2016 Master of Arts in International Economics (Development Economics) at University of Goettingen and Universidad de Guadalajara (Mexico) / Thesis: "Agricultural Trade Effects of the North American Free Trade Agreement: A Mexican Perspective"
- 10/2010-09/2013 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Economics (Economics) at Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main and Wroclaw University of Economics (Poland) / Thesis: "Institutions and geography as potential explanations for economic growth: Botswana as a case study"
- 03/2018: 20th Workshop “International Economics“ (talk), University of Goettingen
- 09/2017: 19th Annual Conference of European Trade Study Group (talk), European University Institute and University of Florence (Italy)
Complete CV here