Robert Genthner is a research associate and PhD. student at the Chair of International Economic Policy.
He studied Economics at the University of Mannheim and the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg.
In his research, he deals with topics of trade, economic policy and their impact on labor market outcomes and global development.
- Genthner, R. and K. Kis-Katos (2018): Foreign investment regulation and firm productivity: Granular evidence from Indonesia. CEGE Discussion Paper No. 345, Göttingen [PDF]
- 20. Göttinger Workshop "Internationale Wirtschaftsbeziehungen", Göttingen, Germany, February 2018 [Link]
- 3rd Mainz Workshop on Foreign Direct Investment and Multinational Corporations, Mainz, Germany, November 2017 [Link]
- ETSG 19th Annual Conference, Florence, Italy, September 2017 [Link]
- Stata-Tutorial: International Economic Policy: Replication Course
(Master, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen)
- Seminar: Globalization and the Rise of Protectionism
(Bachelor, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen)
- Additional Tutorial: Advanced Macroeconomics I
(Master, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg)