Frequently asked questions (FAQ)


Tuition fees


  • Are there scholarships for foreign students who want to study the M.I.N.C. at the Georg-August-Universität in Göttingen?
    - The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst/German Academic Exchange Service) offers scholarships for supporting foreign students during their studies at a German University. They do have Information Centres in almost every country in the world. Please go to DAAD Germany to find your contact address.

  • Are there other German Scholarship Foundations where I could apply?
    - All information about German cholarship Foundations you find here:
    Scholarship Programmes
  • Goettingen University offers Scholarship Advice for International Students:
    Tuition Fees

  • Are there still any scholarship for the semester in Lincoln?
    Unfortunately this program is no longer able to provide scholarships for the study semester at Lincoln University.
    Please use the following pages to find a scholarship you can apply for.

  • Are there any scholarships available for New Zealanders living in Germany?
    - Please contact Prof. Ian Spellerberg (see address below on the left) for a "Lady Isaac Scholarship".

Lincoln Semester

Internship/ practical semester

Master thesis

How to register as a foreign student?