The U4Society Network is a long -standing strategic partnership between the Universities of Ghent, Göttingen, Groningen, Tartu and Uppsala.
The network stands for successful cooperation in international projects and collaborative initiatives in the areas of education, research and institutional management.
- Ghent University, Belgium
- University of Göttingen, Germany
- University of Groningen, Netherlands
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- Uppsala University, Sweden
Amidst the continuously changing global and European area of higher education U4Society stands for:
- University - wide sustainable cooperation
- Inter- and multidisciplinary projects and initiatives
- Quality assurance in education, research and management
- Improvement of sustainability in cities and rural areas
Why Ghent, Göttingen, Groningen, Tartu and Uppsala?
- Multidisciplinary and research-strong universities
- Renown as excellent universities
- Long- standing cooperation
- Complementary strengths
More information under: https://www.U4Society.eu/