Supervision of self-organised examination groups
The offer „Examination group“ is directed to all students who are about to take exams or are currently taking exams. With this offer, the Central Advising Office provides support during the last phase of studies by helping to answer questions like
- How do I start?
- How can I create a functional work plan?
- How can I find a method of working that is suitable for me?
- How can I organize my daily life in this situation?
- How can I meet the examination demands?
- How can I cope with the actual exam situation (test and oral exam)?
The "Examination Group", in addition to the examination colloquium and the self-organised subject-related work group, shall help to reflect the personal situation along with other students being in a similar phase of their studies.
The Groups are constantly formed on demand and are directed by a study adviser.
Date: Upon request
Time: Currently every 2 weeks on Wednesday from 10.30 am – 12.00 noon
Juliane Just-Nietfeld M.A., Academic Advisor ZSb, Supervisor (DGSv)
Tel. 0551- 39-7846
This offer is suitable for students from all fields of study.
It comprises 10 dates and is free of charge.
Maximum number of participants: 6 persons
All participants are bound to discretion.