Information on application and admission procedures of the Master’s programme Taxation
This page provides detailed information on the application and admission process for the Master of Science in Taxation. Please read the following information carefully, as we provide step-by-step guidance. Please understand that we are unable to accept incomplete applications, or applications that are not submitted by the stipulated deadline.
- Under the link "Admission requirements and selection process", you can find detailed information concerning the requirements for admission to the Master of Taxation programme.
- The Master of Taxation programme accepts applications during the call for applications for both the summer and the winter semester.
- The application process requires the submission of several key documents. A list of the required documents can be found here.
Application process for the winter semester 2021/22
Due to the corona pandemic, the application process for the upcoming winter semester 2021/22 will be completely digital. If requested, you are obliged to submit original documents subsequently. The application process consists of four steps:
- 1. Fill in our online application form for the Master's programme in Taxation during the application period and send it by clicking the send button at the end of the form.
- 2. Hereafter, you will receive an email with a link to our document upload portal. The email also contains your login data (user name and password) for this upload portal. You will also find two PDF documents in this email: a summary of your data from step 1 and additionally a list with the required application documents that you have to upload (checklist application documents).
- 3. Go to the upload portal, enter your user name and password from the email and follow the steps in the upload portal to upload your documents.
- 4. Once the selection procedure is completed, you will receive a reply via email regarding your application. You can expect this possibly in June 2021.
Please check your application materials for completeness before clicking on “Binding Submission” in our upload portal. Unfortunately, incomplete applications, or those sent after the deadline will not be considered.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact the Student Advisory Service of the Faculty of Business and Economics - they are looking forward to assisting you.
We wish you the best of luck on your application, and look forward to hearing from you.