eResearch expertise for the Göttingen Campus
Welcome to the Göttingen eResearch Alliance!
The Göttingen eResearch Alliance is a service of the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen for all researchers at the Göttingen Campus.
We combine local IT and information-scientific offers and as a central contact support you on issues such as
- developing a data strategy for research projects (application phase) taking funder's requirements into account
- research data management and its implementation
- publication of research results (i.a. linking of articles with research data, selection of suitable platforms)
- finding and selecting suitable IT and information-scientific offers of the computing centre (GWDG), the library (SUB) and the institute of medical informatics (UMG)
- discovery and use of digital research methods (eg. visualisation)
Please visit www.eresearch.uni-goettingen.de for a detailed description or our range of topics and our services.
The Göttingen eResearch Alliance is mutually run by the Gesellschaft für Wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung Göttingen mbH (GWDG) and the Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen (SUB). The Institut für Medizinische Informatik at the Universitätsmedizin Göttingen (UMG) and the Abteilung Forschung of the University are also among the partners.