Effective job searches
This step is all about answering the following questions:
- How can I find access routes to my chosen career?
- How can I analyse job offers?
- What personal strategies can I use when looking for jobs?
- Tips for strategic job searches (only in German)
- Checklist for selecting employers (only in German)
- GoinGlobal - country profiles, specific information on job hunting and application process and daily updated job listings
- Internship listings of the Faculty of Social Sciences (only in German)
- The hidden job market (only in German)
- Jobs portal of the Faculty of Humanities (only in German)
- Job fairs end recruitment events in our events calendar
- Set your goals well using the SMART-Method
- Find out here how to get in contact with employers on job fairs
- Careerblog: richtiggutbewerben.de (only in German)
- "Uni - und was dann?" Videoclips of lectures on the YouTube channel of Göttingen University - (only in German)
- TurningPoint Executive Search: Effective Job Search Strategies