Kompetenzen, Werte, Interessen identifizieren
How to identify skills, values and interests?
This step is all about answering the following questions:
- What professional experience have I already got?
- What can I do well? What do I enjoy doing?
- What skills do I want to build up further?
- Bochum Inventory of job-related personality descriptions (BIP Test) at cost price (only in German) und free test evaluation by the Career Service
- Online advice tool from the Ruhr University in Bochum Skills check using BOrakel (only in German)
- The area of potential analysis, specifically for Humanities (only in German)
- Qualification and skill requirements for the job market for social science graduates (only in German)
- Edgar Schein's Career Anchors
- Identify your personal motivation drivers using the LUXX-Profile
- Blog: success stories of female students with a migration background (only in German)
- "Uni - und was dann?" Videoclips of lectures on the YouTube channel of Göttingen University - (only in German)
- MOOC Personal Branding from the project: European Personal Branding for Employment
- Interview with HR-Experts (HAYS Australia): Your personal brand
- Competence areas of international students (only in german)
- Discover your competences with the Profilpass
Literature and worksheets
- Worksheets for self assessments (to pick up in our open office hours)