The written application
This step is all about answering the following questions:
- What's the best way to organise my application documents?
- What are the parts of the written application?
- How can I logically structure the individual elements?
- Applying with disabilities and chronic illnesses - what do I need to be aware of? (only in German)
- Applying with children - what do I need to be aware of? (only in German)
- City Internships Seven Steps to a Winning Resume (pdf)
- Guide for cover letters (2018)
- Recruiting Trends 2017 (only in German)
- Recruiting Trends 2017: HR overview (only in German)
- Advice on creating your CV (only in German)
- Career Guide Berufsstart.de (eBook, only in German)
- Further ideas about the different aspects of applications (only in German)
- Optimize your Xing profile: tips on the perfect portfolio
- "Uni - und was dann?" Videoclips of lectures on the YouTube channel of Göttingen University - (only in German)
- Interview with HR-Experts (HAYS Australia): Your CV, cover letter & skills