Elaheh Vojgani, M. Sc.
Current research and projectsScientific member and doctoral studies within the project "MAZE: Accessing the genomic and functional diversity of maize to improve quantitative traits"
- Genomic prediction, epistatic interactions
EducationStudy of Mathematical Statistics at the University of Tehran, Iran (M. Sc.)
- Main focus: Statistics
- Title of the the master thesis: "Non-parametric survival analysis of infectious disease data"
- Main focus: statistics
- Title of the bachelor thesis: "Influence of foeniculum vulgare and lepidium perfoliatum on milk of dairy cow"
- 2012 - 2013 Statistical Researcher, Statistical Research and Training Center of Iran
- 2013 Statistician, Statistical Center of Iran
- Zahedian, A., Vojgani, E. (2013), K-means clustering of households in terms of the expected income. The Journal of the Economic Research (Scientific Research Quarterly, TMU).
- Khodamoradi, H., Javid. N., Danesh, M. , Vojgani, E. (2013) Review of internal emigration flows and comparing the characteristics of Immigrants and non-immigrants in Iran in the 2007 to 2012 time period. Statistical Center of Iran and UNFPA (United Nations Fund for Population Activities).