Online notification form: Report discrimination
Recording and documenting incidents of discrimination is important for reducing discrimination. In this way it can be made visible how the university can strengthen equal opportunities and protection against discrimination.
The Anti-Discrimination Counselling for Students in the Equal Opportunities Office offers students the opportunity to report experienced or observed discrimination using the online notification form. The reports are recorded anonymously by the Anti-Discrimination counselling service. If desired, students can also receive feedback or advice on their report. You will find further information in our Guide: Dealing with discrimination at the University of Göttingen.
You have reported discrimination. What happens next?
- Your message will be sent exclusively to the anti-discrimination counselling for students.
- All reports are anonymized used to document discrimination at the University of Göttingen. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties
- You can decide for yourself how your message should be dealt with. Only with your expressed consent further steps will be taken (e.g. anonymous internal university forwarding). You can obtain advice on this from the Anti-Discrimination Counselling Service.
- If you have provided your contact details and agree, you will be contacted by the Anti-Discrimination Counselling Service if applicable in case of enquiries.
- If you have indicated that you wish to receive feedback by e-mail or a personal consultation, the Anti-Discrimination Counselling Service will contact you as soon as possible.
In the information sheet on Art. 13 of the EU basic data protection regulation you will find detailed information on the handling of your data.
We draw your attention to the fact that we may have to report criminally relevant information (e.g. planned criminal offences according to §138 StGB).
Notification form on discrimination