- Animal Adaptation
- Behavioural Biology
- Primate Social Networks
- Genetic Relatedness
- 2018 - present Ph.D. student,
Behavioural Ecology Department, University of Göttingen
Ph.D. program Behaviour and Cognition (BeCog).
Affiliate of the DFG Research Training Group (RTG 2070) 2nd cohort on Understanding Social Relationships.
PhD topic: Social and genetic relationships of dispersing male macaques.
- 2014 - 2017 Master of Science in Biology - Animal Adaptation and Behavioural Biology
MSc thesis: Genetic identification of gastro-intestinal parasites in Eulemurs from Madagascar
and their geographic distribution.
- 2009 - 2014 Bachelor of Science in Biology - Ecology and Biodiversity
- Kil, N (2019) Social and genetic drivers of dispersal decisions in male Assamese macaques. 16th Conference of the Gesellschaft für Primatologie (GfP), Göttingen (Poster)
- Kil, N (2019) Social and genetic drivers of dispersal decisions in male Assamese macaques. 40th Thai Wildlife Symposium, Bangkok (Poster)