Electronic Securities Trading
|Type of Course||Lecture and exercise course|
|Term||Summer term 2020|
|Instructors||Muntermann, Jan, Prof. Dr. Bankamp, Steffen, M.Sc.|
|Online-Course (in Stud.IP)
Online-Course (in Stud.IP)
- Introduction to (electronic) securities trading and trading venues
- Market structure and market microstructure theory
- Market Quality
- IT-based services in electronic trading
- Understand the basic principles und differences between investing and (electronic) securities trading.
- Understand market models, structural market parameters and trading processes in order to analyze instances to trading venues and exchanges.
- Understand and apply concepts and methods to assess different dimensions of market quality.
- Understand and evaluate different IT-based intermediation services in electronic securities trading.
Further information can be found in UniVZ.