Coronavirus: Information for students of the Faculty of Business and Economics (winter semester 2020/ 2021)
Information from the examination office on final theses and deadline regulations (updated: Dec. 2020)
- Final papers written during the lockdown period until 10 January 2021 will receive an extension of 21 days (3 weeks). This happens automatically and will be visible in the corresponding FlexNow data in the next few days. For more information, please visit the website of the Faculty's Examination Office under the item "Abschlussarbeiten".
- Students who started their studies in the winter semester 2020/21 will receive a one semester extension to comply with the deadline regulations: please see the section "Einhaltung von Fristen".
- Website of the examination office (please see the German version of the website)
COVID-19 3-level system: level 3 - Consequences for the BBWISO and the learning and study building
The Learning and Study Building will be closed from Wednesday, December 16, 2020 to Sunday, January 10, 2021 inclusive.
Beginning Dec. 16, the Economics & Social Sciences Divisional Library (BBWISO) in the Oeconomicum will offer reduced hours Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.:
- Users can get books from the basement and check them out at the self-checkout desk. Borrowed books can also be returned in this way.
- All workstations are locked, as are the multifunction devices, the scanners and the research PCs.
- All users enter the library with a basket and register via the app "Darf-ich-rein" or via a paper form.
- The library will be closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 3, 2021.
- From January 4-24, 2021 the reduced opening hours apply again (Mon-Sat, 10-17 h).
- Printing facilities are available in the library on 1-2 devices. Please send the documents to be printed from your own computer or use a USB stick. In addition, you can use the printer in the ZHG (next to the chip card printer).
Stud.IP event "Infoveranstaltung WiWi WiSe 2020/21"
In the Stud.IP event "Infoveranstaltung WiWi WiSe 2020/21" (no password required), you will find the presentations (in German) of information events relating to studying - for example of the Faculty's central student advisory service and international student advisory service.
Advice at the examination office and in the (international) student advisory service
Please inform yourself directly on the respective websites:
Student advisory service
Study abroad advice