|Type of Course||Lecture and exercise course|
|Term||Winter term 2020/2021|
|Responsible Instructors||Muntermann, Jan, Prof. Dr. Bankamp, Steffen, M.Sc.|
|Dates/Times/Location||Lecture: Wednesday, 18:15 - 19:45 Exercise: Thursday, 12:15-13:45|
|Teaching Format||Face-to-face lessons with mandatory online sessions*|
- Managerial decision making and computerized support
- Business intelligence
- Advanced analytics with structured data
- Advanced analytics with unstructured data
Learning outcome:After a successful completion of the course students have acquired the following skills:
- Understand the basic principles of decision support systems, business intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Know and apply a skillset suited for addressing unstructured decision situations that require advanced data processing and analysis.
- Understand and evaluate methods and tools required in descriptive data analytics.
- Understand, apply and evaluate approaches for advanced data analytics, especially data and text mining techniques.
Additional information to this course can be found in UniVZ