Seminar: Electronic Finance
|Type of Course||Seminar|
|Semester||Winter term 2020/2021|
|Course responsible||Muntermann, Jan, Prof. Dr. Neuss, Nicole, M.Sc. (contact for organizational issues) Torno, Albert, M.Sc. Röder, Jan, M.Sc. Bankamp, Steffen, M.Sc. Metzler, Dennis, M.Sc.|
|Participation||Centralized seminar application process|
|27th October, 16:00-17:00
19th + 20th January, full day
Contents:This Bachelor seminar has a focus on current and future challenges the financial industry is facing because of the diffusion of information technology (IT). Against this background, the seminar on "Electronic Finance" addresses IT-driven innovations from an institutional, organizational and strategic perspective and deals with two major topics: (1) Innovation techniques and practices of firms and markets and (2) IT management in the financial industry.
Learning outcome / core skills:After successfully completing this module, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate effective writing skills and processes by employing the rhetorical techniques of academic writing.
- Understand and apply methods to conduct structured literature reviews.
- Organize, relate and evaluate current topics in the field of Electronic Finance.
- Analyze and relate current topics in financial economics and information systems.
- Present, discuss and defend the results of a written repo
Further information can be found in UniVZ.