- Research Associate, University of Göttingen (since 2020)
- Master of Science in Business Information Systems, University of Göttingen (2017-2020)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Kassel (2012-2017)
Artificial Intelligence in Financial Statement Analysis
Nießner, T., Nickerson, R. C., Schumann, M.: Towards a taxonomy of AI-based methods in Financial Statement Analysis, in: 27th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Montreal, 2021
Nießner, T., Nießner, S., Schumann, M.: Influence of corporate industry affiliation in Financial Business Forecasting (forthcoming), in: 28th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Minneapolis, 2022
Nießner, T., Wiederspan, O., Schumann, M.: Consideration of the Use of Language in Corporate Bankruptcy Prediction: A case study (forthcoming), in: 26th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Taipei-Sydney, 2022
- Research Associate at the University of Göttingen:
> Chair of Application Systems and E-Business (since 2020)
- Student Assistant at the University of Kassel:
> FB10 - Mathematics and Science (2014-2017)
- University of Göttingen (2017-2020): Business Information Systems (Master of Science)
Title of the Master's Thesis: "AI-based priorization of processing of tasks within an IT-system"
- University of Kassel (2012-2017): Mathematics (Bachelor of Science)
Title of the Bachelor's Thesis: "Pairing-based cryptography: An application of Elliptic Curves"
- Oberstufengymnasium Eschwege (2011): Abitur