Coronavirus: regulations during the pandemic
Please comply with the General Health and Hygiene Regulations (AHA-L); Current regulations, general conditions and guidelines of the University apply here.
- more information about current level
- 3-level, colour-coded system (Stufenplan) as PDF
- All regulations during the pandemic
IntroductionEnglish translation provided for informational purposes. If the English and German versions allow different interpretations, the German version should be followed.
The regulations for running the University with reduced staff numbers onsite during the coronavirus pandemic consist of:
- General Health and Hygiene Regulations
- further documents for particular occasions (winter semester, O-Phase, events etc)
- the Coronavirus Information of the University and Information & FAQ A-Z
You will also receive the latest information via our weekly newsletter UniNews
These regulations are based on the current regulatory framework under state law and additional regulations issued by the City of Göttingen. Please note that the intention of the University is to use the measures and regulations it has taken to ensure the safest possible way to run the University for all its staff and students. However, every individual is, in addition, also obliged to behave in certain ways with regard to the regulations under state law and, when applicable, statutes issued by the City of Göttingen. The current status of these regulations can be found below in Information A-Z under the entry “Regulations and measures for protection against infection”.
General Health and Hygiene Rules
- Mouth-nose coverings
- Guidelines for teachers: classroom teaching
- Guidelines for students: classroom attendance
- Teaching in the hybrid winter semester
(PDF, 08 October 2020)
- O-phase in the winter semester 2020/21 (in German)
- Guidelines for events
(PDF, 8 September 2020)
- Key points for the winter semester 2020/21 at the University of Göttingen
(PDF, 17 August 2020)
- Admission of people to the University of Göttingen 2.0
(PDF, 28 September 2020)
- Conducting exams where attendance is required 2.3
(PDF, 08 December 2020)
- Video conferencing in teaching and committee work (in German)(PDF, 08.05.2020)
You can find more current information in our weekly newsletter UniNews.