Erasmus+ students with children
Equality and inclusion play an important role in the Erasmus+ Programme. It is the responsibility of the universities participating in the programme to ensure equal opportunities for all current and future participants. Internally, universities define selection procedures that take into account equality and inclusion.
- The top-up is intended to support participants who are planning to study abroad with a child.
- An application is also possible if the partner is travelling with the child. The top-up can only be applied once per child (no double funding).
- Parents who are planning to study abroad with at least two children can both apply for the top-up.
- Regardless of the programme country, a monthly grant of €250 can be awarded.
- Not combineable with the top-up Special support for participants with disabilities.