Florian Moritz M.Sc.
Florian Moritz has been a research assistant at the Chair of Accounting and Auditing since 2017. He studied economics (B.Sc.) and political science (B.A.) at the Goethe University Frankfurt/Main from 2010 to 2014. From 2014 he studied in the Master of Finance, Accounting and Taxation (M.Sc.) at the Georg-August-University of Göttingen. His studies also brought him to the Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal), Fudan University (Shanghai, China) and the Universiteit Ghent (Ghent, Belgium). He gained practical experience during internships at Heraeus Materials Technology (Shanghai, China) and PriceWaterhouseCoopers AG (Frankfurt, Germany).
- (De-)Regulation of disclosure requirements (especially quarterly reporting)
- Capital market regulation and its enforcement
- Digitization of financial reporting
Assistant Instructor (currently)
- European Accounting Association Annual Meeting 2019, Paralell Session, Paphos, Cyprus.
- American Accounting Association Annual Meeting 2019, Paralell Session, San Francisco, USA.