To acquire an student account for the institute for numerical and applied mathematics and the mathematical institute you will need an account from StudIT.
The registration for an math-account will be done on first login.
Further information can be found in the corresponding intranet.
Webmail- and groupware-Server (Exchange)
Further information can be found in the Intranet.
Both accounts can access the system remotely via
login.math.uni-goettingen.de. For access from outside of GOENET a virtual private network
(VPN) is needed.
Projects and open-source software
- dnsdhcp: dnsdhcp is a minimalistic approach on managing dns and dhcp configuration of hosts recorded and managed in a ldap directory anyways.
- jupiter: Jupiter is an applet/appindicator with focus on display-management. It also has features for power- and some device-management.
- discofs:DiscoFS is a FUSE filesystem which automatically mirrors a network filesystem to a local cache, making the files
available even if you're not connected to the corresponding host/network
- Dr. Jochen Schulz: scientific staff, head, email@example.com, 39 24525
- Dr. Christoph Rügge: scientific staff , firstname.lastname@example.org, 39 24521