Creative minds wanted!
Have you experienced an epiphany during your studies in the field of agricultural sciences? Keen to share this with others? Are you interested in presenting exciting insights of your research to a large audience? Are you a bachelor, master or PhD-student at the faculty of agricultural sciences at the University of Goettingen?
Come and present your topic to a large and diverse audience in an entertaining way in no more than 7 minutes!
The audience is the judge – if you can win them over, you can win up to 300 € cash in hand!
You may use PowerPoint and/or any other props on stage.
Registration deadline is on the 23th of October 2018, but only 10 participants are allowed. The order of registration is key, so register as soon as possible by sending an email with your topic and 2 or 3 accompanying sentences to firstname.lastname@example.org (Public Relations, Faculty of agricultural sciences).
Conditions of participation:
- Slam contribution: An independently produced piece of work: e.g. an assignment, bachelor- or master thesis, research paper
- Participants: Bachelor, master or PhD - students currently enrolled at the faculty of agricultural sciences at the University of Goettingen
- Language: Presentations might be given in German or English
- Jury: The audience gives points and decides who wins
- Aids: PowerPoint presentation and stage props are possible, but not required
The top three of the evening receive prices in cash, all other participants will be rewarded as well.
Everyone who is interested in supporting their fellow students is very welcome to come and watch!
Alumni Goettingen e.V. Section Agricultural Sciences
& Your Student Association
& Public Relations, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences