CREATIVE MINDS WANTED!
Have you experienced an epiphany during your studies in the field of agricultural sciences? Keen to share this with others? Are you interested in presenting exciting insights of your research to a large audience? Are you a bachelor, master or PhD-student at a faculty of agricultural sciences?
Come and present your topic to a large and diverse audience in an entertaining way in no more than 7 minutes!
The audience is the judge – if you can win them over, you can win up to 300 € cash in hand!
You may use PowerPoint and/or any other props on stage.
Registration deadline is on the 20th of April 2020, but only 10 participants are allowed. The order of registration is key, so register as soon as possible by sending an email with your topic and 2 or 3 accompanying sentences to Public Relations, Faculty of agricultural sciences.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. Slam contribution: An independently produced piece of work: e.g. an assignment, bachelor- or master thesis, research paper
2. Participants: Bachelor, master or PhD - students currently enrolled at a faculty of agricultural sciences
3. Language: Presentations might be given in German or English
4. Jury: The audience gives points and decides who wins
5. Aids: PowerPoint presentation and stage props
The top three of the evening receive prices in cash, all other participants will be rewarded as well.
ALUMNI GOETTINGEN E.V. SECTION AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES & PUBLIC RELATIONS, FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES