- Art and Cultural Economics
- Economic Policy
- Regional Economics
- Kilian Bizer, Dario Gödecke, Marta Jacuniak-Suda, Tanja Klein, Angelika Sack, Annika Sommer (2019). Kommunaler Innenentwicklungsfonds. Ein Instrument zur Stabilisierung und Weiterentwicklung der Ortskerne im ländlichen Raum. Planerin 6/2019, 38-40.
- Fifth North American Workshop on Cultural Economics with the Southern Economic Association (running as part of the Southern Economic Association Conference), 23-25 November 2019, Fort Lauderdale, Florida/United States, Dario Gödecke: “Theatre Demand and Government Subsidies in Germany - A Travel Cost Analysis”.
- Ninth European Workshop on Applied Cultural Economics with Copenhagen Business School and the University of Southern Denmark, 5-7 September 2019, Copenhagen/Denmark, Dario Gödecke: “Theatre Demand and Government Subsidies in Germany - A Travel Cost Analysis”.
- 20th International Conference on Cultural economics presented by the Association for Cultural Economics International (ACEI), 26-29 June 2018, Melbourne/Australia, Dario Gödecke: “Theatre Demand and Government Subsidies: an Analysis of German Public Theatres”.
Topics for Degree Theses
Art and cultural economics:
- Economic effects of cultural events
- Visitor and non-visitor surveys in selected cultural institutions
- Cultural economic approaches in practice
- Markets and market intervention with art property
- Economic analysis of cultural offerings and demands
- Economic effects of the UNESCO World Heritage Site title
- General support in this subject area
Supervised Degree Theses
- Presentation and evaluation of various measures to face the shortage of general practitioners in rural Germany in the context of demographic change
- Modularization of the vocational training system in the commercial and industrial sector - theoretical considerations and their proof of suitability at SMA Solar Technology AG
- Impact of the Football World Cup on the economy of the host country - A comparison of the World Championships in Germany (2006) and South Africa (2010)
- The inner development in rural areas: An analysis for the Leinebergalnd
- The communicative utility analysis – A modified procedure for the selection of measures for internal development of settlements by municipal actors
- The contempory Art Exhibiton documenta and it´s Regional effects on the City of Kassel, Germany
- E-Sport - an Economic Analysis of the International Market
- Evaluation of the Multi Criteria Analysis for the Selection of Inner Development Measures in Rural Areas
- The demographic change and technical infrastructure - A challenge for local communities in Lower Saxony
- The political economy of Banking Union
- Critical analysis of the dynamics of political reforms using the veto player theorem - the example of the German pension system
- Market concentration and market regulation - A welfare analysis of a horizontal merger in the German food market
- The Effects of Demographic Change on Residential Property Prices in Rural Areas in Germany
- “Rich Germany, poor communities" – Does land use contribute to increasing local business taxes? Empiricism and discussion on the fiscal analysis in the simulation game "Flächenhandel"
- What ist he economic value of including the German theater scene in the UNESCO list of the Intanggible Cultural Heritage?
- „Creating and preserving open space“ – Demand analysis of open space in the city of Göttingen, Germany