Fridolin Morhart, B.Sc.
- Fridolin Tristan Morhart, born in 1996
- 2017-2021 Bachelor's degree in business administration focused on "Finance" (especially insurance and banking management) and "Energy markets and Regulation" at the University of Cologne
- Since 2019 Project manager at the Friedrich-Naumann- Foundation
- 2019-2020 Student assistant in the Finance & Controlling Department of the Economics and Social Sciences Dean's Office at the University of Cologne
- 2021 Proofreading assistant at the Seminar for Applied Business Administration, Risk Management and Insurance Studies at the University of Cologne
- Since 2021 Master's programme in Management at the Georg-August University of Göttingen
- Since 2021 Tutor in the module Introduction to Finance at the Chair of Finance at Georg-August University Göttingen