Graduation Class: Winter Semester 2021/ 2022
In the winter semester 2022/ 2021, 364 students of the Faculty of Business and Economics successfully completed their studies and 33 doctoral students successfully completed their doctorates in 2021. On 29 July 2022, 86 of them were presented with their graduation certificates by Dean of Studies Prof. Dr. Stefan Dierkes at a ceremony in the auditorium at Wilhelmsplatz.
In addition, the faculty awards the "Florenz Sartorius Prize" to the best graduates in the disciplines of business administration, economics, business and human resource education and business information systems as an award for outstanding academic achievements. Once a year, this graduate prize is also awarded for outstanding doctorates from the Faculty of Business and Economics: On the one hand for the best doctorate in the field of "Business Administration, Business Information Systems or Business and Human Resource Education", on the other hand for the best dissertation in the field of "Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or Economic and Social History".
Award winners in July 2022:
Graduate Prize of the Faculty of Business and Economics/ "Florenz Sartorius Prize"
- Business Administration: Tim Altkemper (both Master of Science in Finance, Accounting and Taxes)
- Economics: Marah-Lisanne Thormann (Master of Science in Applied Statistics)
- Business Information Systems: Denise Kupfer (Master of Science in Business Information Systems)
- Business and Human Resource Education: Alina Lippold (Master of Education in Business and Human Resource Education)
Best doctorate in the field of "Business Administration, Business Information Systems or Business and Human Resource Education":
- Dr. Sebastian Trabert (supervisor of the thesis: Prof. Dr. Olaf Korn)
Best doctorate in the field of "Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or Economic and Social History":
- Dr. Raphael Brade (supervisor of the thesis: Prof. Dr. Robert Schwager)
Further information on the graduation ceremony in July 2022 can also be found at www.uni-goettingen.de/en/663990.html.
Participants in the master's and bachelor's graduation were:
Muhammed Rasid Bacanak
Dr. Raphael Brade
Prof. Dr. Carsten Leo Demming
Helen Kiflemariam Kidane
Theresa Charlotte Rollwage
Dr. Sebastian Trabert