Guidelines for application
- 1. Joint form for admission to a GAUSS program, supervision agreement and matriculation (for non university members or for University Members via eCampus)
1.1) Eligibility of degrees from non-biological subjects or not from a German University should be assessed by the Dean of Studies before admission. Therefor please submit the following document to the Dean's office:
- Certified copy of the diploma
- Transcript of records
- Short summary of the thesis with a statment on the procesing time or achieved Credits.
- 1.2) The supervisor should be accredited in GAUSS
- 2. With the application an abstract of the intended dissertation project should be submitted
- 3. The statement of the PhD student (pdf, only in German available) should be enclosed
- 4. The applicant should provide a certified copy of the diploma
- 5. The application should be submitted to the Dean's office. If one of the supervisors is not from the list of examinators of the Faculty of Biology an Psychology, decision is on a by-case basis of the faculty council
- 6. The admission notfication should be submitted to the Universities Office of student affairs for regular registration at the University.