liveSciences³ Activities for students
With liveSciences³, we want to increase virtual and physical mobility in the Life Science Network and make it more flexible, together with our international partner universities in France, Denmark, the Netherlands, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, and Costa Rica. The main focus is on life sciences (biology, agricultural sciences, forestry), with sustainability as a key issue.
The liveSciences³ project aims to facilitate the Student International Journey by offering digital services and enriching it with digital transnational teaching and learning opportunities.
Among other things, we want to achieve the following:
- Greater choice of courses in the area of life sciences through the expansion and further development of teaching and learning opportunities;
- Making studying in the life sciences area more flexible through digitally supplemented teaching, learning opportunities, and materials;
- Simplified access to digital teaching and learning offerings from the partner universities through the partner student status;
- Digital transfer and transparent recognition of study achievements after a stay abroad in the Life Science Network (virtual or physical);
- Better planning of time spent abroad in Göttingen through the Prognosed Catalogue of Modules;
- Possibilities of experience exchange and further networking as part of the student peer community in the Life Science Network;
- Events and materials to develop digital skills: From courses on creating content for (video) blogs/podcasts to the participatory design of teaching and learning events, in the sense of "students as partners".
liveSciences³ Mobility Coordinator
Telefon: +49 (0)551 39 21337
Dr. Anne Sennhenn
Telefon: +49 (0)551 39 21294