liveSciences³ Activities for Lecturers
With the project liveSciences³, we support educators didactically and technically in the (further) development of innovative teaching and learning opportunities and material, in particular in the field of life sciences and on topics related to sustainability. You would like to create an interactive video, establish a joint classroom or share your educational material as OER? Get in touch with the liveSciences³ Team!
In liveSciences³ we offer:
- Information materials and exchange opportunities on topics and strategies for learning and teaching in the digital age;
- Further training opportunities in methodological and didactic repertoires and digital tools for virtual or blended mobility (e.g. Virtual Exchange, Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL), Joint Classroom);
- Didactic and technical support and guidance for the (further) development of digital and/or transnational teaching and learning opportunities and materials in the field of life sciences together with international partner universities;
- Guidance and support in developing Open Educational Resources (OER) to foster openness and (international) academic collaboration;
- Further qualification opportunities to strengthen digital skills and use digital tools in international academic cooperation.
liveSciences³ Mobility Coordinator
Telefon: +49 (0)551 39 21337
Dr. Anne Sennhenn
Telefon: +49 (0)551 39 21294