Current Research Foci
- Innovation Experiments and Innovation Policy
- Experimental & Behavioral Economics
- Happiness Economics
- Brenig, Mattheus & Till Proeger, 2018: Putting a Price Tag on Security: Subjective Well-Being and Willingness-to-Pay for Crime Reduction in Europe, Journal of Happiness Studies, 19(1): 145–166.
- Ågerstrand, Marlene, Mattheus Brenig, Martin Führ & Julian Schenten, 2017: Refining tools to bridge the gap between academia and chemical regulation: perspectives for WikiREACH, Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, 19(12): 1466–1473.
Topics for Degree Theses
The suggestions represent broad subject areas. The precise topics will be assigned to each student after consultation.
- The determinants of subjective well-being
- Innovation ambidexterity: Fostering exploration and exploitation
- Explaining the description–experience gap in risky choice